Prep Time: 10 min.
- 1 bunch rainbow Swiss chard, finely chopped
- 1/2 package baked tofu cut into bite-size cubes
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded coarsely
- 2-3 carrots, grated
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- 2-3 cloves garlic (pressed or chopped)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
Directions: Cut off stems of the Swiss chard and slice small, then chop leaves by rolling the chard into a tube and slicing thinly, creating narrow strips. Blend all dressing ingredients and mix well. The dressing will last for a few days in the refrigerator. Mix all salad ingredients and drizzle with dressing. Serve.